ROLLER, WACKER RT820 #7 (ROLWS 07)
(Click on image for larger view)
Image for reference only
Actual item may look different
|Part Number: 510624
|Sale Price: $7,200.00
- Technical Data RT 820
- Operating weight 3,068 lb
- Drum diameter 20.5 in
- Drum width 32 in
- Overall size l x w x h 73 x 22 x 48.5 in
- Engine Type Lombardini 3 cylinder liquid-cooled, electric start diesel
- Displacement 62.73 in3
- Max. Rated Power at Rated Speed* 20.8 hp at 2600 rpm
- Power Rating Specification ISO 3046/1- IFN
- Operating speed 2,600 rpm
- Fuel consumption 1.5 US gal/h
- Fuel tank capacity 6.3 US gal
- Vibration frequency 2,500 vpm
- Dynamic (centrifugal) force total 7,700/15,400 lb
- Static linear force per drum 54.6 lb/in
- Dynamic linear force per drum (max.) 258 lb/in
- Low Speed 66 ft/min
- High Speed - forward only 131 ft/min
- Compacted area 10,560 ft2/h
- Gradeability without vibration 50 %
- Gradeability with vibration 45 %
- Turning radius - inside 63 in
- Infrared wireless battery capacity 16 h
- Battery recharge time 120
- Max. distance for intrared control 65 ft
- Features and Benefits RT 820
- A patented below the axle exciter in each drum allows for more efficient transfer of compaction energy to the soil for superior compaction results.
- The transparent Engine Control Module (ECM) with diagnostic LEDs monitors machine functions such as oil pressure, engine temperature, glow plug, battery, tip over and air cleaner capacity for easy operation and troubleshooting.
- Design patented RT rollers feature an easy to open hood made from a heavy-duty molded material that is extremely durable, rust-free and virtually dent-free.
- Removable fuel and hydraulic tanks along with hydraulic connectors located on one side of the unit provide for easy accessibility and improved overall serviceability.
- These trench rollers are ideally suited for the compaction of sub bases for foundations, roads and parking lots; the sheepsfoot drums and vibration speed also offer optimum compaction of cohesive soils.
- With 16-channel transmission multiple rollers can be operated on the same job site without interference from one another.
* : Prices are subject to change. Please call us for our special monthly rates.